"Strive today and thrive tomorrow" Keeping this maxim in mind the students of St. Xavier's High School are trained to handle curricular and co-curricular activities simultaneously. Special care is taken to instill self discipline in their respective minds. They are being schooled to become responsible leaders with a commitment to society under the canopy of our school motto, "Loyalty, Truth and Honour." The staff and the management of St. Xavier's High School endeavour, not only to enable students to compete with others for a place in professional outlets, but also endow them with social awareness, pride in their rich cultural heritage and a sense of responsibility towards the nation.
Education should foster independent thinking, expectation and experimentation as a life long process. Our best endeavor to develop in each student the following characteristics:
- A mastery of the skills of communication and learning..
- The ability to think clearly, logically and independently.
- Understanding and appreciation of cultural, scientific, economic and political ideas and practices.
- Good health and physical fitness enabling the student to live an energetic, wholesome and productive life.
- Appreciate ethical and cultural values.
• A deep sense of commitment towards disciplines and justice.
• To equip the young ones with the qualities of a good citizen and those of an even better human b....